Interested in entering the International Exhibition of Photography at the San Diego County Fair? Join us to learn everything you need to know to enter, what is new for 2017 and have your questions answered by the currator himself, Gene Wild and the assistant currator, Lois Fong-Sakai.
Gene and Lois will spend the first half hour discussing in depth, the categories, the regulations, the judging process and how to process and present your images to maximize your chances of being accepted through both rounds of judging.
The rest of the meeting will be a critique session by Gene and Lois. You can get personal tips on how to make your image the best it can be and get the attention of the judges.
If you would like your image critiqued please send ...(get directions from Jim D.)
Gene Wild has spent 20+ years in retail sales and management, twelve years as a Neurology/Neurosurgery nurse in Portland, Oregon. Co-owner of Skyline Photo; a photography and custom black and white printing company in Southwest Wasington where he published print and on-line magazines including American Track and Field, Lighthouse Digest and Let'sRun.com.
He has been active in various aspects of the International Exhibition of Photography at the San Diego County Fair since 2007.
Follow his work at sandiegoimages.net. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Assistant Coordinator of the International Exhibition of Photography at the San Diego County Fair. On staff for 5 years.
• Over 35 years photography experience.
• Co-owner of Jade Coast Photography, specializing in portrait, dance, team, and commercial photography. I also have a passion for landscape work.
• Member - Professional Photographers of San Diego County
• Registered Civil Engineer - California & Nevada• B.S. in Chemistry - UC Berkeley
• M.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering - UC Berkeleywww.jadecoastphoto.comwww.facebook.com/jadecoastphoto